Monday, May 30, 2011
I AM Light!
Hello, my name is Carson Taylor. I have taken a stand for light and love. I am guided by my own light and therefore I speak my own truth. To decare my own light is making a decaration of the beauty that we all are for you are all apart of me. As I raise my consiousness I raise my awareness that I am more than what is in my body. As I have taken on this awareness it is my reality. So I find that my purpose now plays part in declaring my light to all and supporting all those that I can reach out to. For I realize that I am the holder of my space and therefore I create my own reality. As I create my reality I am simultaneously infuencing the word. And may it be so. For I love this world, I truy have a love for each person I encounter. Therefore I speak my truth and am my light in support of light. Thank you!
Labels:
awareness,
Carson Tayor,
Creation,
Decaration,
IAM,
Light,
Love,
Purpose,
Reaity,
truth
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment